Saturday, October 15, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 288/77, 2022 * Saturday

I was this many years old when I found this out... What is inside a 6-volt battery? Commonly known as a lantern battery, a 6-volt battery is made up of a collection of four larger cells, usually D batteries with 1.5 volts per cell. Well, damn. That means I am going to spend a good portion of tomorrow tearing apart batteries in the garage to see for myself. That will mean tomorrow will be more productive than today was. I did my walk this morning, and then I went to check the mail this afternoon. Those were the only times I went out of the house today. I spent most of the day on the couch, taking naps and watching crime shows. In the middle, I checked the UT score, and a bunch of space alien programs. I know, I know...I have all these channels and there is nothing to watch. I am still looking forward to the cooler weather and the rain that we are supposed to get starting on Sunday night into Monday. I have several meetings scheduled for next week, and then it should be smooth sailing after that for the rest of the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment