Friday, October 14, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 287/78, 2022 - Friday

There was a time when weekends meant nothing to me, but now, I am happy when the weekends roll around. I still have chores to do, and some real estate stuff, but more or less, the weekends are time for me to chill out more than I chill out during the week. It is obvious that I do not do anywhere near the amount of real estate stuff that I used to, but, I am lucky, and I am old, and much of the time naps are more attractive than anything else I do. So, I nap.  I got in to the office this morning, and then went to tour a couple properties that we have listed, and then I made a stop at Costco. I had an appointment to get my haircut at 3, and I am glad I left at 2:30, because this is the second weekend of ACL. The city is, once again, full of freaks, and I get it. I was more of a freak decades ago, and now I just want to get out of their way. Anyway, I made it on time for my haircut, and then headed home. Jay called and he and Deb invited me to dinner with them at Fish City Grill, very nice. I got the big order of catfish, and I should have chosen the smaller order. I ate it all, though. It was good. As I hinted at a few sentences up, I do not have a lot on my list for the weekend, and that is perfectly okay with me. We are expecting a cool down Sunday night into Monday, and I am looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment