Thursday, October 27, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 300/65, 2022 - Thursday

Okay, lint is just going to have to wait until tomorrow. I am looking forward (fingers crossed) to rain overnight and in to the morning. It takes so little to make me happy these days. Rain. My house got cleaned this evening, I'm on a five week schedule. Once every five weeks. I don't think I am that messy, and certainly not a dirty person. Every five weeks seems to work for me and the housekeeper. Tonight when she arrived, I watched some of the news, and then I headed out, just drove around. I am listening to a new book, This Tender Land, and I listened to it while I drove. Then, I went to Carl's,
Jr. and have a three piece chicken finger dinner, and came home. As I write this, I am watching an old Streisand movie, and it is a goodie! Much better than the chicken fingers from Carl's, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment