Friday, October 21, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 294/71, 2022 - Friday

Well, I did get one load of clothes (bed clothes) washed and dried today, and I have remade the bed. The girls are very happy that they have fresh linens. I will do another load of laundry over the weekend. No rush. I made it in to the office, and on the way home, I went and walked a property that was having the counter tops and back splash replaced with quartz. It was supposed to be a two day job, and was supposed to be finished on Thursday. I got there today, and every door in the house was unlocked (not open, just unlocked), and the work was not finished, and there was no one there. I called the company and they said they would finish the job today, but I will wait until Monday to do another visit. I stopped at HEB before I got home, but they did not have the dog food I prefer (I am not sure what the girls prefer), so I will make another trip to another HEB over the weekend. I will have a relatively relaxed weekend, and I am looking forward to that. Unseasonably warm, high temperatures are back in the 90s. Rain is in the forecast Monday and Tuesday. It could be worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment