Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 278/87, 2022 - Wednesday

Inspiration is where you find it, and sometimes where you least expect to find it. Not a bad day today, all things considered. We had a good walk this morning, and then it was off to the office. When I got there, the phones and the wifi were working, so that is an improvement over yesterday. I left the office about 2 o'clock, stopped and got the car washed on the way, and then waited anxiously for Linda and Jimmie to let me know they were ready for dinner. We had decided (the other day) to go into Liberty Hill for dinner at Dahlia's. I have only been there two or three times in the past, and it is always good. Just regular food, stuff that I can pronounce, and that is always kind of important. I have an aversion to eating stuff I can't pronounce, so I just don't. This is what is left of dinner, and that was pretty much all the motivation that was needed to say, it was a great day! Sorry this entry wasn't more astonishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment