Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 292/73, 2022 - Wednesday

Okee-Dokee...another full day of learning and sharing. This morning kicked off the opening session of our REALTOR® Party Summit. The theme this year is 'Liftoff,' and the program was really well done by all our volunteers. After the opening session, we had lunch with a guest speaker from NAR, and then breakout sessions til about 5 o'clock. There was a later reception, but I came home to tend to girls and do domestic stuff. Tomorrow will be the last day for me, but our governmental affairs peeps will continue through Friday. Speaking of Medicare...it is, apparently, that time of year again, and I am being sought after by a variety of providers that think they are better than the other guys. Very confusing, and I have now determined why so many seniors develop some sort of dementia. They/we don't really, they just get confused with people trying to sell them stuff. And I am sure it is all for the greater good. I think I will just stick with what I've got. Purple Chuck's is becoming a thing with our PAC, and here is just a little bit of the evidence...

No comments:

Post a Comment