Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 285/80, 2022 - Wednesday

I am not sure what happened to the journal entry last night, but I did not mean for it to have a white background, and I tried to fix it, and it did not. So...we will see what happens with this entry. Today was a really good day, and there were several photo opportunities, and several photos were taken. Jay and Deb came in to Austin this morning, and we went to lunch (very nice) and then we went to Tecovas where Jay got himself a really nice pair of boots. Okay, I got myself a pair as well, but they are not really anywhere near as conventional as the ones Jay bought. I headed home at about 1:30, got home about 2:15, and then headed back in to Austin about 3:45 for a 4:30 reception at the Austin Board office. It was really fun seeing friends that I have not seen in a couple years, and we all had a great time talking and gossiping...okay, I admit it, the gossiping part was the best! I have too many photos to choose from, but I decided on this cloud photo, seen from the rear view mirror of the car. Very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment