Sunday, October 23, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 295/70, 2022 - Saturday

Well, I am a day late with this journal entry, but I guess better late than never. Today (yesterday) was a pretty good day, a good walk in the morning, then an estate sale (nothing). A couple naps, some laundry doing, and then the last house concert of the 2022 season. The power went out for a couple hours on Friday, and that is always traumatic for me. Eight breakers tripped, I could only reset two of them, and I now have a couple extension cords strategically placed from here and there around the house. I noticed that the 'flex temp' drawer was not keeping items cold, I have it set on the freezer setting. I figured I was going to have to make a major appliance purchase, but it appears that when the power went out, it set itself back to a warmer setting (wine) and I set it back to freeze, and everything seems to be working again. Here is a relatively dark photo of the house concert, it was a lovely, breezy night!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment