Saturday, October 8, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 281/84, 2022 - Saturday

Oh my, it was a busy day for a Saturday, and I did not even do that much... It all started off with a nice walk, and then I had a bagel for breakfast. Deb, Jay, Linda and I took off at our usual time for estate sales in the Georgetown area. The first thing was nothing so much, the second was was okay. Just okay. I did spend about $15, and brought home a couple treasures. Then, the four of us were off, en masse, to Walmart, to buy me a pearl snap shirt for tonight. My friend Avis asked me to be the emcee (or MC) at her 'nunya bidness' birthday celebration. I did not stress over it until earlier in the day, and the closer it got to the celebration, the more stressed I became. I think it went off pretty well, though, and I doubt that I really offended too many people. It was great fun, and if you know Avis, you love Avis. I was honored that she asked me, and now it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment