Saturday, October 29, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 302/63, 2022 - Saturday

The photo accompanying this entry has nothing at all to do with the entry. I walked in to the kitchen last night, and this was being reflected onto one of the kitchen cabinets. I thought it was interesting, so I took the photo. Today has been the relatively calm day I was expecting, and that has been good. Jay and I walked this morning, then later Deb, Pam and I went to an estate sale. We all bout something, and that is the criteria needed for attending an estate sale, and considering it a success. After that, I did a little bit of errand running, made a quick trip to HEB, and then went down for a nice nap. Dick and Marge are back from Chicago, I saw their car and sent them a text, but I have not seen them yet. We will see if Dick walks with us tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment