Sunday, October 30, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 303/62, 2022 - Sunday

Dick joined us for our walk this morning and that was really nice. He and Jay and I just picked up where we had left off four months ago. After the walk, I took a quick nap, and then got ready and headed out for brunch. Good conversation, lots of sarcasm and food. Not a bad combination. Terry followed me home, he is going to be my roommate for the next eight or nine days, until his new home is ready for him to move in. He has all his stuff in storage until he gets it to his new place. Since this is All Hallows Eve Eve, there is really nothing much to see on tv except B movies that are leading up to Godzilla and Boris Karloff. I think tomorrow night will be fun, and I hope it is a repeat of last year. The neighborhood had a pretty good time on Halloween last year, and I had a lot of fun. The Piglet was not at all happy that she got her face washed this afternoon, but she looks very much better. It was a really nice day today in central Texas, and we are hoping for a bit of rain later in the week. The particular movie I am watching right now, a British something called The Peeping Tom, is really getting kind of creepy, so I am going to cut this off and let my creep flag fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment