Thursday, October 13, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 286/79, 2022 - Thursday

I attended the ABoR TREPAC Investor Appreciation event last night, and we all received gifts of the 2022 Texas State Capitol ornament. I have a couple complete sets of the ornaments, which were first released in 1996. I think. Around that time I think. It is a given that, I do not have all the ornaments secreted in one particular place, there are some here, there are some there, and there are more over there. Somewhere. I do remember that I went on line and procured some that I did not have, making my sets complete. I think that will be a task to add to my list for this weekend, just since I cannot think of too many other things I need to do. There are no estate sales this weekend, so I need to fill that gap with something equally mindless. If you have any ideas, let me know. Today was not a bad day, and I got a pretty good amount of work done before I left the office. I also took a zoom class (2 hours of CE credit), so that was an accomplishment. I had another 'zone' added to my sprinkler system today. As usual, I think some builders do just the very minimum requirements to some areas when they are building, so I have known that one zone in the back was inadequate, but I waited until the irrigation people slowed down to get it where it really needed to be. I'll let you know this time next year if it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment