Friday, August 7, 2009

Day Two Hundred Nineteen...

Well YAY for me. It is not really that bad, I was just trying to get your attention. Yesterday when I was on my way home, the tire inflation signal was on in my car, but I did not pay that much attention to it, and I just drove on. I am not a natural blonde, I just play one in the car! Anyway, I came on home, Jody and I went back into Georgetown for dinner, and back, no issues. This morning, I went out and looked at the tire, and it was kind of flat. No big deal, I was not taking the car into the office this morning, anyway, so now I will just put some air in it tomorrow morning and take it in to Bartlett and have the tire fixed. That is the plan, anyway. I will let you know how it all works out.
Jody had a couple appointments in Austin this morning, so the plan was for us to take his car into town, he would take me to the office, then he would go to his appointments, he would come back to the office and we would go to lunch, and after that he would go to Costco and wherever else he wanted to go shopping and come back w to the office and we would head home. Everything worked out just as planned, no issues.

It was a fine day at the office, and lunch was great. We went to Threadgill's on Riverside Drive for lunch (Jody had the three veggie plate and I had the Special of the Day, Bar-B-Qued Pork Ribs, yummy) and then I headed back to the office. Got a lot of work done in the afternoon as well, and Jody and I left the office about 3:30 PM for home. A fine day if I do say so myself, and I am really looking forward to the weekend.

I think I will be showing property tomorrow, so that is a good thing. I have errands to do as well (see above about the flat tire) and I need to go to IKEA (hi Ed), and maybe Men's Wearhouse and who knows what else we can think of between now and then.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the weekend, and I just want to remind you all that I am the luckiest man in the world, I am a very happy person, and I try to make a note of that every day.

NOW...go do a nice deed for someone, and try to do a small kindness for someone every day. It will make our world a better place, one small kindness at a time.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment