Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day Two Hundred Seventeen...

When I was on my way home today, I needed to stop at one of the properties we manage. We have new tenants moving into the property on Friday, but they were not interested in keeping the refrigerator that was provided by the Landlord. SO, the Landlord decided they would take the refrigerator to their new home (can you say beer 'fridge?) which meant, in reality that the husband needed to come and haul the refrigerator to their home. This is what a large refrigerator looks like stopped at an intersection in the back of a rented truck. It is actually more stable looking that lots of things I see going down the interstate. Also, this is code for 'I could not find anything to take a photo of for this post'. So, I will try to do better tomorrow.

I wonder if I am getting used to the heat? It was way over 100 degrees both yesterday and today, but I really did not pay that much attention to it. I hope desperately that I am not acclimating to the heat. This is definitely not something I want to get used to.

Today was a full and busy day, and I did not yell at anyone (not that they could hear me anyway) and I tried to be just as polite to everyone I came across. Not sure that it was particularly appreciated, but I did it anyway. I will give it another shot tomorrow, and see what the results are. I am liking the thought of being a 'kinder gentler' Bill. I tried that a couple years ago, and I was not that successful, but it is well worth another shot.

Short post today, gotta go. Try your best to do a kind deed for someone, and I will catch you up more on what has been happening tomorrow or the next day. Dinner is calling. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment