Friday, July 6, 2012

2012 - Day 188/178 - Friday...

Close you eyes.  Oops, don't close your eyes, because if you close your eyes, you can't read the rest of the instructions.  CONCENTRATE!  Put your nose here

                                  ---------->              <----------

KEEP CONCENTRATING!

Now pretend you are watching me do my Happy Dance because it is FRIDAY, and I always do my Happy Dance on Friday.  Feel Better?  Good...

The day started off sort of leisurely, I left the house at about 7:30 and headed straight to the Board.  On the first Friday of every month, we have new member orientation, and there were about 100 new members this month.  I did a tag-team TREPAC presentation with Emily and then I did a 40 minute Ethics presentation.  I could spend HOURS talking about Realtor® Ethics, but 40 minutes for newly licensed Realtors® is a good initial exposure.  I enjoy instructing, and there were lots of good questions this morning, so that was really rewarding.  This is a view of the meeting from the back of the room.  I like taking these kinds of photos, because if no one is recognizable I don't have to get anyone's permission to publish their photos!  Works for me!

I made it to the office at about 11 o'clock, and we closed the office at 1 o'clock (trying to make the most of the short Holiday Weekend).  I actually took advantage of the quiet and got a lot of work done, and I did leave the office about 3 o'clock.  I continued working in the car and got a lot of telephone business done.

I have four properties to show clients tomorrow (not a record amount by any means), but you gotta go for quality over quantity.  There were going to be five, but one of the properties has been taken off the market because the sellers cannot find a house to buy and move to.  We are in a really good real estate market!  We are all lucky!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAPPY DANCING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment