Thursday, July 19, 2012

2012 - Day 201/185 - Thursdy...

Okay everyone, this is another of those posts you have been waiting for.  It has been quite a while since I posted in this journal when I was tired, medicated and drinking wine at the same time.  I am hoping there will not be a repeat of the 'drinking and dialing' fiasco I suffered the last time or two.  That did not really end well, and I had to keep the silver glittered mules with the magenta rhinestones and feathers the color of lapiz lazuli. But it did look pretty okay in the photos, I will admit that.

It was really a good and productive day at work, everything was pretty much dependent on getting everything completed in time to show up at the functions at the proper time.  A big thank you to Emily for schlepping me from the Bob Bullock Museum to the W Austin Hotel for the first deal, where (we he still to see)we raised (maybe) between $7000 and $8000 dollars for TREPAC.  Then it ws back to the Bullock Museum for the sneak peek at the new Batman Movie where we (hopefully)  cleared another $5000 to $10000.  Lots of hard work!  BUT a lot of FUN!

I may sleep a little later tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BATMAN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

Oh, and by the way, jut in case you were wondering, the answer to last nights question was:  HENRY VIII.

No comments:

Post a Comment