Tuesday, July 17, 2012

2012 - Day 199/187 - Tuesday...

You could pretty much get away with anything you were of a mind to do today in Austin from about 2 o'clock til (probably) late into the evening.  The President is visiting and every law enforcement person within a two-hundred-mile radius of the place was concentrated in a relatively small area downtown.  You could drive like the proverbial bat-out-of-hell down the Interstate and there would be no one to take exception to your poor behavior.  For whatever it is worth...

I was off to a late start this morning, and I felt like I was rushed for most of the day.  I started out working, and kept working.  I am not saying how productive I was, but I did a lot of work, and here lately, I seem to be moving the same pieces of paper around and re-stacking them a lot.  But it was a pretty sunrise.

Nothing particularly going on tomorrow until the afternoon, and Thursday will have a pretty busy schedule in the late afternoon and into the night.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RUSH RUSH RUSH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment