Monday, July 23, 2012

2012 - Day 205/181 - Monday...

Very early this morning, a friend on my made a post on FaceBook, something like I hope this is not going to be a Manic Monday.  My response to her was simple:  Too late.


It was a really busy but productive day.  I used to pride myself on keeping a very neat and EMPTY e-mail in-box, and these days I do not seem capable of emptying my in-box.  That makes me very unhappy.  I really do not feel like I am caught up if there are messages in my in-box.  Note to self:  Another tendency and/or piece of evidence that you are Obsessive/Compulsive.  Let me think on that one...

I had every intention of getting home early this afternoon, but that was not to be.  I will try again tomorrow because I want to go to the beekeeping meeting tomorrow night in Georgetown.  SO, I need to try to get home first, then go back to Georgetown.  Tomorrow nights topic will be about harvesting honey, and I expect to be doing that in the next week or two.  Hopefully, I will have a little help, but you never know, I may need to become resourceful and do it myself.  What's a few stings among friends?

This is pretty darned interesting, Jody collected a mini-egg this afternoon.  We conjectured that one of the newest chicks had gone all teenaged on us and was trying to be in-with-the-in-crowd.  Then I remembered that the newest girls should be laying brown eggs, so I guess one of the middle girls (there are five of them) just laid a small egg.  Interesting, and pretty, and I guess it should eat just like the other eggs.  I will let you know this weekend.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TEENY TINY EGGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment