Thursday, July 26, 2012

2012 - Day 208/178 - Thursday...

I got in the office this morning at about 7:30 and did not leave until I was ready to go home, and that was about 3:45.  I did not deliver my Meals-On-Wheels route today, but I got finished with lots of things that were on my desk.  Head-down real estate stuff.  It is almost August, and the whole thing will start again by this time next week.

Having not gone out of the office did not make for a good photo taking opportunity, but there is always a dog or a chicken around that might succumb to Internet fame.  The dog has never really been fond of having his picture taken, and I don't understand that.  The chickens on the other hand, are always ready to have their photo taken and to have some attention aid to them.  The dog likes the attention, just does not like cameras.

An early appointment tomorrow, then more office work, and early appointment on Saturday and maybe some honey pulling on Saturday afternoon.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DOG BOY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment