Saturday, July 21, 2012

2012 - Day 203/183 - Saturday...


Saturday (Listeni/ˈsætərdi/ or /ˈsætərd/) is the day of the week following Friday and preceding Sunday. Saturday is the 2nd to last. Its Latin name dies Saturni ("Saturn's Day") entered into Old English as Saeternesdaeg. Saturday was named no later than the 2nd century for the planet Saturn, which controlled the first hour of that day according to Vettius Valens.  Credit: Wikipedia.

I hope that clears me of being accused of plagiarism.  If not, just tell me what other credit I need to give, and I will do it.  I did change it up some, trying to do the right thing...

You can tell that this has not been one of my best days overall, and I am not sure why that is.  I just did not seem to be able to really get started today.  I had a nice o'clock appointment, then Jody and I went and did a few things, but I have just been relatively dull all day today.

That is not at all the type of entry I expected this to be, seeing as how this is the 1,300th consecutive post I have made to this journal.  Thirteen hundred days is a long time to have kept up with something, let alone something that makes me actually have to think and be consistent.  On the other hand, I think many of you may just think it is another bit of evidence to confirm on OCD.  You choose, whichever one you feel most comfortable with is okay with me.  If you determine the cause for this, just drop me an e-mail.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, STUFF, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment