Monday, July 16, 2012

2012 - Day 198/188 - Monday...

I hardly had time to even notice that today was Monday.

The new chicks are acclimating to their new roosting environs much quicker and calmer than I had expected.  They were (just yesterday) the head chickens of their micro-domains, but as of last night, they are (literally) at the bottom of the pecking order.  Life sometimes takes a move that we are not really prepared for.  But overall, I think the transition has gone better than I expected.

I don't know what your opinion of the Affordable Care Act is (and really I don't care and don't have any interest in getting that conversation started) but today I got a REBATE from BlueCross BlueShield of Texas because of it.  It seems 'if BCBSTX does not spend at lease 80 percent of the premium it receives on health care services' it is required to pay a refund or credit an upcoming premium.  SO, I got a 9% refund on my health care premiums from 2011, and it is nothing to sneeze at.  I'M OLD, and my health care insurance is NOT CHEAP!

Whatever...

I will happily take my little refund to the bank tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, REFUNDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment