Tuesday, July 24, 2012

2012 - Day 206/180 - Tuesday...

I have not posted photos of the various wrecks I see to and from my office on an (almost) daily basis, and there was a pretty good one this morning.  Something like a good seven car-truck pileup could have a tendency to ruin what could have been an otherwise wonderful start to the day, and fully deserves documentation for the generations.  But, gentle reader, I choose not to bring you down with something like that.  Instead, I prefer to direct your attentions skyward, through the Sage as it were, heavenly.  Whatever...

A busy day today, made more acceptable by my last minute decision NOT to attend the Beekeepers Association meeting (WCABA) in Georgetown.  I had every intention of attending, until about 4:45 this afternoon when, faced with spending a few minutes with Jody and then gulping down dinner and driving 20 miles back to attend the meeting, I changed my mind.

So chill...

Tomorrow will be a busy day, and I do not expect to be home until way past dark:30.  Meeting in the morning and a 6 o'clock meeting tomorrow night.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SAGE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment