Wednesday, July 11, 2012

2012 - Day 193/173 - Wednesday...

...and now for something completely different...

At some point in the day I took this photo of the dragon fly resting comfortably above the mail boxes at the office.  I was very happy with myself that I saw the little guy and had my camera handy for the opportunity.  I seem to have fallen down (for the past several months, maybe longer) in capturing digital documentation of the ordinary things we see on a daily basis but take little or no notice of.  We really need to all take a minute and contemplate our navels (or other interesting body parts that may hold a fascination for you), or contemplate the beauty of something ordinary that you pass by on a daily basis.  There are miracles all around us, we just have to accept them as miracles, and go on.

We had more rain today and there is a chance of more this evening.  About 5 1/3 inches so far in July, and July is usually one of our driest months.  I am trying to telepathically communicate with some of our tele-vangelists (of the meteorological persuasion) as to whether or not this phenomenon could be the result of the El Nino effect that is supposedly developing in the Gulf.  BUT, no one talks about that, and I do not have the time (or the real interest) in making a phone call or sending an e-mail.  If you get the answer to this pressing question, be sure to let me know.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MORE RAIN (soon I will begin complaining about it), Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment