Wednesday, July 18, 2012

2012 - Day 200/186 - Wednesday...

Okay, okay, enough already of the freakin' pictures of clouds, you are driving me batty!  TOUGH!

Here is a question.  Or two.  Which Anne was Anne of a thousand days?  Was it Ann Boleyn?  Did I spell that correctly?  Which Henry was married to Katherine (again, did I get the spelling right), locked her up in a tower somewhere and married Anne?  Trying to stay accurate with my history.  It was a long time since I was in high school cheating on the tests!

Not a bad day today, but I am really looking forward to tomorrow.  Tomorrow I will be in the office most of the day, but starting around 3:30 I have a meeting, and then at about 5 I am hoping to get to the Bat Cave for a little bit of socializing before we see the new Batman movie before anyone else in Austin gets a chance to see it.  IN 3D!  IN IMAX.  If you want tickets, I know where you can get them.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MOVIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment