Thursday, July 12, 2012

2012 - Day 194/172 - Thursday...

Do not try this at home.  This is a well choreographed maneuver preformed by professionals on a closed course.  No animals were injured in the performance of this maneuver.  And as long as we are on the subject, let's talk just for a minute about the word MANEUVER.  This new Google thing that I have been forced to use (cannot really complain because it is free) told me that I had mis-spelled the word, but it offered no suggestions as to the proper spelling.  Which caused me (so I won't look totally stupid to my multitude of followers) to have to get up and find the dictionary to look up the proper spelling.  BUT, if you don't know how to spell it, what are the odds you will be able to find the correct spelling in the dictionary.  AND the font size is REALLY SMALL in the dictionary, and I am REALLY OLD and I had to find the magnifying glass to be able to NOT find the proper spelling in the dictionary.  BUT, never mind, it is just not going to get any better, this is a downhill trajectory and I should save you all the trouble...

Here is a part of a conversation I had with a colleague today.  Her:  Is there a particular reason that the property will not be available until August 15th?  Me:  Ummm, yes, because that is the date the Owners will be moving out of the property.  Her:  Well, you don't have to be so smart about it.  I hadn't actually thought I was being smart and I thought to my self And I guess you don't have to be that smart to get your real estate license, either.  But that would have been just one more conversation for the day that would have taken a downhill spiral and not have had a happy ending.  I'm just sayin'.  But I have to admit, it sounds like something I would have said a couple years ago.

BUT, on most days, this is what I get to see at the beginning and endings of the days.  Can you think of anything prettier than this?  This is the road about a mile from the house, Like a lot of Texas, there is nothing around here but miles and miles of miles and miles.  There is really not a lot to worry about.

I do know what day it is, and my program will be coming on shortly.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MILES AND MILES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment