Wednesday, July 25, 2012

2012 - Day 207/179 - Wednesday...

It is late, I just got home (it is already dark) and I am tired.  I took no photos today (that I would care to publish and have live on the Internet and be criticized eternally), so I did an Internet search for I have no photos today and this is the photo that it produced.  It makes absolutely no sense to me, but I kind of like it that way.  Conjecture all you like, and report back to me if you are so moved.

I had every intention of sleeping a little bit longer today, but I was awake at 4 o'clock, and there was no going back to sleep.  And I got to my first appointment about an hour-and-a-half early, but I did enjoy the (mostly) quiet time.  I got to the office at about 2 o'clock, prepped for a 6 o'clock meeting, and now I am ready for bed.  Meetings over for the day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MEETINGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment