Monday, July 30, 2012

2012 - Day 212/174 - Monday...

Overall, for a Monday, the day did not suck, although there were certainly a couple of peaks and valleys along the way.

I was treated to this on my drive in to the city this morning.  Could not really tell what the promotion was as I was trying to take photos while doing 70 down the Interstate, but now that I can pay a little more attention, it seems that one of the balloons is advertising a new home builder in the area.  But it was nice to see these fellows enjoying their morning about all the hustle and bustle of the traffic.  I remember when I did early morning bike rides, and I would be finishing my ride in the middle of rush hour traffic.  Particularly at traffic signals I would be very smug that I was on a bike and not in my car heading to the office.  I felt very superior to the commuters back then.

I got a good bit of office work done this morning, and then I was treated to a very nice lunch with my friend Steve.  We are working on a property management/re-hab deal together, and it is a nice collaboration.

Back in the office and a little bit of power real estate, and then I had to leave to get my hair cut.  After that, I got home, put a couple signs on properties, and made it home.  When I was close to the house, I could see that Pauline and Hubert had raked and baled hay.  I cannot really tell, but it looks like we got about 40 bales combined from the front and bask fields.  Much better than the earlier cutting this spring.  I would really like to get another cutting this year, so I would appreciate it very much if you would all go and get naked and run out in the front yard and do a little rain dance for us.  An inch or two a week for about three weeks is all I am asking for, and after the first time the neighbors see you naked in the front yard, they won't think anything of it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NAKED DANCING IN THE YARD, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment