Sunday, July 22, 2012

2012 - Day 204/182 - Sunday...

I never really expected these words to be uttered from my fingers (keyboardly speaking), but the demise of this particular Dairy Queen is of no particular loss to Warren.  In fact, just the fact that the Interstate sucked up the land by imminent domain and shuttered the location most likely raised the comment card scores by ten or fifteen points.  Good riddance...

I was out in the yard, fully suited up against the swarming of bees and on the riding lawn mower by 7 o'clock this morning and I stayed outside most of the day working in various parts of the yard.  There is one attribute to a prolonged drought, and that is you don't have to cut (at) the grass.  Exactly the opposite is true when you have good rainy weather.  I cut grass this week and last week...I cannot wait to see what the coming week brings.

Miguel came out to help me and together we got a lot of work done.

Tomorrow starts another work week, and I can use the rest.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, STUFF, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment