Sunday, May 2, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 122/243, 2021 - Sunday

I really think I forgot to welcome in the new month, so, welcome to May. Ugh. You may not believe this, but I am pretty finicky about my baseball hats. Anytime I go someplace, I try to (not really, I DO) bring back a hat. Just another one of my compulsions. I have several (compulsions AND hats), but not just any hat. I am very specific. No crappy-ass mesh 18 wheeler gimme cap. No, there are specifics to hats, and I really do not know how to explain it. AND...I really prefer the velcro kind of hat band thing...not the buttons in plastic. Kaki knows that it took me two or three days to find the right hats in Mexico, in between getting kidnapped and buying ice cream for the hostages. But, finding the most recent hat was not too much of a problem, and success was achieved at the third place I looked. South Padre Island was a total blast this weekend, even if there was a lot of rain. I never cast a line into the bay in SPI before, and as of now, I still have not caught a fish...but there is always next year. Here is something that even I think is interesting. On the last leg of travel today, from Dallas to Austin (don't ask), I forgot to fasten my seat belt. I did not have my seat belt fastened for the entire 37 minute flight. None of the attendants caught it, I did not even realize it until I was trying to UNfasten my seat belt. I think that is sort of interesting, in a really not very interesting kind of way. I will go get the girls tomorrow morning, and I will be happy to see them, I hope they will be happy to see me, too! The house is really, REALLY quiet with them not being und
erfoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment