Thursday, May 13, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 133/232, 2021 - Thursday

Today was a day full of meetings, beginning at 8:30 this morning. I attended one zoom (non-participatory) while I was driving in to Austin. I will do the same thing tomorrow morning. The last zoom for the immediate future will be tomorrow beginning at 10 and scheduled to end at 1. As a rule, these final meetings do not take the entire allotted time, and I hope that will be the case tomorrow. After the first zoom today and the first quick meeting today, I went to the Texas REALTORS® office and did two quick videos. I may be needing to do a couple more videos (3 to 6 minutes each) in the next couple weeks. Six minutes is a LONG video. After my 3:30 zoom this afternoon, I took off to the farm, and got there after 5. I fed the cat (did not see him) and the chickens, and then went to visit with the good neighbors, Jim and Patsy. I made it home at a reasonable time (according to the girls), and I am getting ready to call it a night. There was no rain again today, but some interesting clouds. I even think the clouds will give it up tomorrow, and I am looking forward to some blue skies. Of course, there is supposed to be some rain on Saturday and Sunday. I am okay with rain on Sunday, but I hope the Saturday forecast has it all wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment