Thursday, May 27, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 147/218, 2021- Thursday

Apparently we are not out of the rain forecast quite yet. It looks like we may be in for a few storms tomorrow night, which I welcome whole heartedly. If we were all being completely honest, I don't think anyone in central Texas (or Texas for that matter) would say that we could get too much rain. I think we might like it to be spread out a little more, but we will take what we can get. The tanks at the farm are pretty full, so that will last a good while, but then in might all be gone by this time in September or October. Bring on the rain. OMG. The Water Oaks Women's Book Club was EXCELLENT tonight. There were about a dozen women in Cheryl's (?) backyard, and we had a blast. It was a LOT of fun. We didn't spend a lot of time talking about the book (because it was REALLY depressing), but we had a lot of fun, and we had some interesting discussions. I am happy to be included in the club, and I (might) be the host next month. Time will tell. I was also interviewed by my (upcoming) dog and house sitter. That, in my opinion, is a big step forward, since things are opening up more, and I may be doing much more traveling this year that I have in the past 15 months or so. I feel like that is a big load off, and just knowing the house and the girls will be taken care if is good for my psyche!

No comments:

Post a Comment