Saturday, May 15, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 135/230, 2021 - Saturday

Just about all I have to do is to get out of the car at the farm and I end up with two or three cuts that I do not remember the cause of, but there is blood. A lot of blood. I did not take five minutes this morning, but I did it. Somehow. I had a whole list of things to get accomplished at the farm today, and I got everything done except one thing, and right now I don't remember what the one thing is that I did not get checked off the list. I left this morning about 8:45 and got home about three o'clock. I was filthy, and I put clothes in the washer as soon as I got home. I did find a lot of my bike shorts and jerseys, and I brought home the ones that the rates and mice did not chew up, and they went in the washer too. I took a nap, and then left the house around five to go pick up a few groceries. Just the important stuff, milk, celery, hummus, bananas, Blue Bell ice cream bars, and four easy meals. That ought to hold me for a while. Have you seen the IHoP commercials pushing their new THICK bacon? That's where we are heading tomorrow for brunch. Then I will head over to the farm again...need to clean the chicken coop and just a few other things. It should be an easy day, and if it turns out not to be, I will not participate. I love morning glories. It was too bad that I did not have better luck with them out at the farm, put I lay at least part of the blame on the chickens. I think I may try and get some started at the curious house next year. Not this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment