Sunday, May 30, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 150/215, 2021 - Sunday

Mas lluvia. MAS. LLUVIA! It was a sunny, not quite as humid day today, but now it is raining again. Not that there is anything wrong with that. It is supposed to be over in an hour or so, and we are glad for the consideration of waiting until after we got most of our stuff done, so thanks for that. I did not do much today, this was the first brunch we have all missed in a pretty good while, but I expect we will get back in our groove next week. I might make up for it and go somewhere for brunch tomorrow morning. I did a few things out in the garage this morning, then took a nap, then headed out to the farm. The farm was officially listed for sale yesterday afternoon, and today there were six showings. So, we all think that is a pretty good sign, and time will tell. One of our agents, Maggie, has done a great job with the listing, getting everything done (sometimes in spite of me), and together, we actually made the timeline that I gave myself almost five months ago. Did you hear that? Thunder! All the people that saw the property today were complimentary, so we will just wait and see what happens. Otherwise, I am thinking that, even though Sunday night usually means laundry night, I may put it off until Monday night this week. Don't tell anybody, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment