Saturday, May 22, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 142/223, 2021 - Saturday

Even though it rained off and on throughout the day, I did get to my 10 o'clock appointment, took a nap, went to the farm, cut (at) some grass, fed the cat, fed the chickens and collected eggs, did a couple loads of laundry, shared an egg loaf with the girls, took some stuff back to Walgreen's, and then took another nap. I was stuck in two wrecks, where the traffic just came to an absolute stand still. But overall, it was not a terrible day. The Piglet would lead you to believe that she has not already been fed twice today, and I am a little bit impatient with her whining for dinner. I also got all the clocks wound and set to a more accurate time. That happens every Saturday, and by the following Saturday, they are all just doing their own thing. I am not sure what will be on the schedule for tomorrow, except for brunch and more rain. I may just take it easy, and do some putzing stuff around the Curious House and the farm. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment