Monday, May 3, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 123/242, 2021 - Monday

I went and picked up the girls from the kennel this morning, and we are all back in to our routines. After getting them back home, I made a few phone calls and then it was off to the office. Although I was only one day away from the office (Friday), on the way in, I felt like I had been gone for a week or two. I guess that is the advantage of a 'long weekend,' and I am okay with that. Jack, Tosalyn and Mya (5 or 6 ish, maybe) were on vacation last week, and Tosalyn said that Mya picked out this set of Samurai Sword letter openers just for me...I like them a lot, and they will adorn my desk for the immediate future! I guess the girls had some trauma from being in the kennel for four nights, because it doesn't really take much for them to hurl in the bedroom, there were three new spots in the bedroom when I got home this afternoon. While I was in South Padre, I ordered a pet stain carpet cleaner thing, and it has already been delivered. It is charging up now, and I might give it a go tomorrow morning before I go to work. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment