Friday, May 21, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 141/224, 2021 - Friday

I worked from home today, so there was no real rush to go crazy with personal hygiene. So I didn't. The day started off slowly, and tapered off from there. I had an 8:30 zoom, which lasted only about 25 minutes (we were all tired, I think), and then I did a bit of desk work, and then it was off to do a couple errands. I had an appointment to get my hair cut at noon, and when I got there, I decided I would go ahead and start the software upgrade on the car. When my haircut was finished, the upgrade wasn't, and I came to the awful realization that I was not going anywhere until the upgrade was done. And so I didn't. I won't be doing that again, as long as I keep remembering to take my Prevagen. I was only about 15 minutes late for my 1 o'clock appointment, so that was not the end of the world, and I called ahead, so all was good. I got back to the house (after the farm) about 3 o'clock, and I went down for a nap, and I was in the big chair until after the 5 o'clock news started. I have a ten o'clock appointment tomorrow, and then I am going to head to the farm and try to get some grass cut, in between rain showers. It seems the squirrel(s) have discovered the bird feeder, and the dogs have discovered the squirrel(s), which makes back yard time even more interesting. You never know what will happen at the Curious House!

No comments:

Post a Comment