Sunday, May 23, 2021

Volume 13 - Day143/222, 2021 - Sunday

It was another rainy day. I got up and did a few things around the Curious House, nothing really worth mentioning. I headed off to brunch with Candy and Sharon, Terry had to work. Then I went home and took a nap, and then headed to the farm. I got the chicken coop cleaned out, fed Barney, did a little bit of this and a little bit of that, and then it was back home. The coming week will be a relatively slow one, nothing too much on the calendar. There is an appointment on Tuesday evening to take photos and videos at the farm, to get it listed, but there is a 60% chance of rain, so it may be cancelled for the third time. I assume we will eventually get all the stuff done and get it listed. We are working our way towards a three day weekend, and I may extend it and work from home on Friday, not sure yet. I did get some office desk work done today, and there are a couple more things I could knock out before tomorrow if I really want to, just not sure yet. It looks like the winter wheat out in the country is ready to be harvested, but the fields are too muddy to get the tractors in. It is a careful balance about needing rain, but getting rain at the right time. I am watching the Billboard Music Awards, and I am totally lost, I have no idea who these people are.

No comments:

Post a Comment