Friday, May 14, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 134/231, 2021 - Friday

Friday. It's the weekend. Tomorrow I will meet a couple guys out at the farm and get some last minute details on the exterior of the house done (yard stuff, landscaping, little details), and then start working to clear out the two sheds...the one shed can probably be done totally on tomorrow, and then we will start concentrating on the front barn. That one might take some time. I had a pretty busy week, and next week is actually pretty open. I will have time that I will not know what to do with. I am pretty excited about having some free time, and I think I will be able to pick up my road bike tomorrow. I decided to go with the red tires, and I will post a picture of the bike once I get it home. I should look pretty rad! I made it out to the farm this afternoon, and got all the animals fed, and I hope the rains will hold off until tomorrow afternoon. The chances of that happening are looking pretty good, so I may make it, fingers crossed. We had a going away luncheon for one of our staff that is retiring, but she will keep her license with us. We have worked with her for almost nine years, and it will be a big change for all of us. We will all miss her a LOT. Several years ago, I spent a couple weeks as a tropical depression. I did not really care for it at all. It was tropical, and it was a depression. I am currently auditioning to become an Atlantic Hurricane this year, and the chances seem pretty good, since I would then be the second named storm of what is being forecast to be pretty busy season. Fingers crossed that I make the grade, but also that there is no extensive property damage or loss of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment