Thursday, May 20, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 140/225, 2021 - Thursday

Today was a most excellent day, but at the same time, I consider myself someone who is easily pleased. I got my new TVGuide magazine today, and the front of the magazine proclaimed that this was my LAST ISSUE. That is the some of the best news I have had in a really long time. I am so disappointed in that magazine...I liked it much better in the 'old' days, but maybe I just did not know any better then. I am pretty sure that I have subscriptions to too many magazines, and I think I will let them all lapse as they come up...and I expect the trees will thank me for it. I made it to the office and had a ten o'clock appointment, and then it was off to Texas REALTORS® for a couple videos, and then back to the office. I was able to head to the farm about 2:30, got the cat fed and the chickens fed, and then back to the Curious House. I made a couple stops on the way, and now I am in for the night. I am working from home tomorrow, getting my hair(s) cut at noon, then an appointment at the farm to meet the people that are going to do the floor plans (for the MLS listing). It is supposed to rain over the weekend, but I really want to get the grass cut, because on Tuesday, we have another (the third) appointment to have photos and videos taken before the property goes live on the market. It sounds like a lot, but it can all get done. I've had more stuff to do and survived all of it. These poppies are growing behind one of the sheds at the barn, and I ALWAYS liked them. The plumerias that Mike sent me from Florida are leafing out, too, so that is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment