Thursday, May 6, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 126/239, 2021 - Thursday

This week seems to have gone by pretty quickly. I did not go in to the office today, but I did take a drive to Bryan/College Station to have a BLAST with their board, talking about TREPAC stuff. We are getting back to in-person meetings, and EVERYONE is excited about that, and turnouts are really up. Of course, I went to BCS, and then this evening I had a six o'clock zoom. We are kind of in a hybrid type situation, we have learned how to do zooms, which are turning into the conference call of the 2020s. And, honestly, zooms are a whole lot better than conference calls. We really don't need to have telephone cameras (like we though of when we were watching the Jetson's), but zoom is really just another adaptation of the Jetson's idea. I think. Even though I didn't go into the office, I got a good bit of stuff done, and I am kind of ready for the weekend. My weekend plans do not include doing much at the farm, and that is a happy circumstance, but next week I will start clearing stuff out of two buildings. The first building will be pretty easy, a one day job, but then it will be on to the front barn. That one will take a couple weeks, and lots of trash cans (or maybe a good sized trash haul). But, at least, there is a plan! I decided to up the stakes at BCS this afternoon, and get in on the pong game...right in the kisser. The things I do...and the things that I admit to!

No comments:

Post a Comment