Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 131/234, 2021 - Tuesday

I took more paperwork to the CPA this afternoon, and there is still one more (obvious) thing that I need to deliver tomorrow, and I can deliver it by e-mail. Just a number. Nothing but a number. I am not fooling myself to think that I have heard the last from the CPA needing more stuff, whether it is just an explanation or another piece of paper, or just an agreement to a compromise. I am totally in favor of paying a bit more tax than is absolutely necessary, AND not using all the variety of deductions that I might otherwise be entitled to. If you have ever been audited (because of a stupid mistake), you may (or may not) agree with that rationale. I never want to have that happen again. We still have not received any of the alleged rain (80% chance today) that has been widely forecast by those who know about all that stuff. There is another smaller chance for rain overnight and tomorrow, and more chances over the weekend. We have had clouds and grey skies for the last couple days, and I would rather have rain and get it over with, and get back to blue skies. I finished my most recent book today, Who is Maud Dixon, and even though I think the tale is really unlikely, it was interesting. I figured it out by about 75% in, but it had some interesting twists and turns. It's worth the read. Thrust + Glide = Bird Feeder. This is the first time I have seen a squirrel checking out the bird feeder in the back. We shall see to what extremes I go to protect the seeds in the coming days and weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment