Saturday, May 29, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 149/216, 2021 - Saturday

It seems that it has been a while since I mentioned that I am the luckiest person ever? I feel like I have not been stressing that enough lately, but it came back to my top of mind recognition today. Today was kind of a lazy day...I did a few things out in the garage, put a few things up in the attic. Years ago, I said I would never put stuff in an attic again, but here I am, in my old age, putting stuff in the attic. I ran a couple errands today, then went out to the farm, and did a few things, like feeding the cat and gathering eggs. Then it was back home to shower and shave (and something else that starts with an 's'), and then it was off to visit Michael and Lynda in celebration of their 39th wedding anniversary. After that, I made a stop at Marge and Dicks for their weekly "Let's all sit on the driveway and review the past week" meeting. Everywhere I went there was interesting conversations, and a bit of drivel to carry on. Needless to say, I a, the luckiest man on the planet, and I am, happy about that! Pay no attention to Diane; the sky is not on fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment