Monday, May 31, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 151/214, 2021 - Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

Warning, the following journal post contains graphic references, and may not be appropriate for all viewers. Parental discretion is advised. Abandon hope, all ye who enter here! Okay, you have been warned! It is Monday night, the last day of the long weekend. It has rained today (again), and more rain is expected overnight, and more chances of rain every day of the coming week. Generally I do laundry on Sunday night, but I put it off for a day, in anticipation of getting all sweaty at the farm this morning. The plan w
as to empty the truck of lots of stuff that I had in it, and so I did. I left for the farm this morning, and was finished by about 12:15. I was soaking wet, but I got what needed to be done, done. While I was there, I fed the cat and the chickens, so I did not need to go back this afternoon. But...back to the laundry. I have my second load of clothes in the washer, which means I am sitting here nekkid, composing this entry. I warned you, don't say I didn't. I expect that is a vision many of you will find difficult to remove, but it is your own damn fault. You will never learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment