Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 124/241, 2021 - Tuesday

May the Fourth be With You. And tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo, and there is a joke there that I am not going to get into right now. It was kind of a stormy morning, with all the parts in attendance, except for the storms. It looked a lot worse than it ended up being, even though it did rain just a teeny bit in Austin, but nothing here at the Curious House. I made it in to the office earlier than I have been recently, I had a 9:30 zoom, so I wanted to make sure I did not miss it. Then there were a couple other calls to make, trying to reach out to other folks that I left messages for yesterday...no luck, but I will keep trying. Then I was off to run a few errands. We ordered lunch to be delivered in the office (I got Sesame Chicken), and it took a really long time for them to deliver it, and just about the time I had the egg drop soup, it was 2:30 and I was supposed to be at the farm at 3. I was late. Everything is just about done at the farm, and we are having photos, floor plans, drone video and those things done next Monday. We will start at 5:30, hopefully there will be a really great sunset, but if not, I have PLENTY of sunset photos to use. Water heater will be replaced next week (the tankless one we put in four years ago was destroyed in the freeze), and I think I need to have both the thermostats for the HVAC replaced. It is a never ending deal getting everything ready for the sale. It will be good when all that is finished, but there will be lots of parts that I miss, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment