Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 145/220, 2021 - Tuesday

It is only Tuesday, and it feels like it should 2025 already. Just a long day, started out okay, but it took a turn, but it will all be okay tomorrow. There was no more rain today, but the temperature was in the high 80's and the humidity was almost unbearable. Okay, it was really humid. It feels like we went from nice, comfortable weather to August. the house at the farm is getting closer and closer and closer to getting listed. There were two appointments for photographers today, and we did floor plans last week. SO...not sure when it will go active, but maybe this weekend. I am ready for that stage of my life to be finished, and ready to start a new chapter. It will be sad to sell it as well, but it is the best thing for me at this point. It is what it is. Over the past weekend, I thought this week was going to be calm, but so far, that has not happened. Tomorrow, I have three zoom meetings, a late afternoon appointment, and then I am having catfish for dinner tomorrow night with the brunch crowd. It will all be okay. While I was at the farm this afternoon, these clouds were getting all sassy when I was at the neighbor's, talking with Jim. They were daring me to take a photo, and I can never say no to a dare... A precious, wonderful friend, one that knows my affinity for clouds,  sent me a card the other day with these words on it: "Do clouds ever look down on us & say that one is shaped like an idiot?"

No comments:

Post a Comment