Saturday, May 8, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 128/237, 2021 - Saturday

Saturday, and it has been breezy (maybe really windy), and still no rain. We have brunch plans for tomorrow, and I wonder if the place will be busy because of Mother's Day. We are getting there early enough tomorrow that hopefully it won't be too busy. I got a few chores done today...started by getting some light bulbs (to go along with the 200 other lightbulbs I have out in the garage) at Home Depot. I was searching for plain, incandescent 100 watt lightbulbs and 40 watt incandescent chandelier bulbs. The 40 watt bulbs were easy to find, but apparently soon we will have nothing but LED bulbs (not that there is anything wrong with that), but now and again, I just need a plain old (non-pulsing) light bulb. 100 watts. You might want to stock up if you are crazy like me. Then it was off to go show a few homes to a friend of mine, then Costco, where I got out really cheaply and the only thing I forgot that I wanted to get was a paper shredder. I succeeded in destroying the one we have had for decades, so out with the old and I will get one in the next few days. Then home for a nap, a short nap, and then off to the farm to feed Barney and the girls. It may rain tomorrow, which will be perfectly okay with me, but there are a few things out at the farm that I want to schlep to the Curious House tomorrow. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I have rescued two or three frogs out of the pool skimmer this week, and this one was extra cute, so I decided to document its cuteness for posterity.

No comments:

Post a Comment