Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 25/340, 2023 - Wednesday

Is it still only Wednesday? I really don't think the week has been long, it just feels like it should already be further through the week. It is going to be cold over night, probably close to freezing, and I will bundle up extra warm for our walk tomorrow. Today's walk was good, always fun. After the walk, I got ready and drove in to the office a little bit earlier than usual. I had a few things that needed to be accomplished, and I got all that stuff done. In to the office a little early, left the office a little early. Book club was at the Curious House tonight, and it was a good book (Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk), and the group tonight was a fun group. Next months book is Lessons in Chemistry and I am busy downloading it right now. I think I may read another book first, a thriller called Secluded Cabin Sleeps Six. I like reading the book club selections close to the book club night, so I don't forget details before book club night. Tomorrow, I have appointments at home, so I won't be going in to Austin, and I can get some stuff done here. It'll all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment