Friday, January 27, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 27/338, 2023 - Friday

We had a nice walk this morning, temperature wise it was colder, but it was not terrible. Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer, and at some point tomorrow it is supposed to start raining, and keep raining for about five days. After the walk, I got ready to go in to town a little bit early, and I was in the office by 9:30. I was early because I knew I needed to be at an in-person meeting at 11:30. There are several advantages to zoom meetings, one of which is that there is no travel time back and forth. In-person meetings require a commute, and the commute is at least an hour, no matter where you are going or where you came from. I got back to the office at about 1:30, did a few things, and left at 2:15 so I could make my 2:45 appointment to get my hairs cut. I got home close to 4 o'clock, and Paulina and Oliver rang the doorbell at about 5, so Oliver could pick out a couple neck ties to wear at a meeting in Dallas tomorrow. I have fewer ties than I remember, but plenty to choose from. The neighbors had a going away party (party?) for Deb and Jay this evening, they will be heading to Vancouver, Washington one week from today. We will hate to see them go, and I, as usual, will cry. Tomorrow is estate sale day, and there are two sales in Sun City we will go to. We always have a blast, and I hope tomorrow will be no different.

No comments:

Post a Comment