Sunday, January 15, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 15/350, 2023 - Sunday

Sunrise and/or sunset photos are my default photos for this journal. If I haven't done interesting in a day, or I just forgot to document it for posterity, I can generally post a photo of clouds or the sky, and that will satisfy the massive followers of this journal. At least that is what I tell myself! The walk was warmer, and after the walk, I did a few more things around the house. I did get some of the garage straightened out, and I even did a load of laundry. Sometimes I even surprise myself. Then, it was off to brunch. It was just me, Alisha and Reuben, and if I had remembered to take a photo, you would not be regaled with this lovely photo of the sunset near the Curious House. After brunch, I stopped at target to by (are you ready) some plain white ankle socks. The 'invisible' socks just don't do it for me, they slip and slide and get all bunched up in all the wrong places. SO...who knew there were so very many different kinds of ankle socks, and such a range of prices. I am pretty sure I got the cheapest socks I could find, at least I think I did. Then home, where I got a few more chores done, and then went down for a nap. I am thinking a nap sounds pretty good right now, too. More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment