Monday, January 2, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 2/363, 2023 - Monday

Well, I didn't do anything out in the garage today, but I did get stuff ready for my 2022 income tax. The CPA is going to be totally freaked out. It is only the initial stuff, but it is pretty close. I really only need two or three more numbers, and it will all be done. I am even kind of freaked out myself. This will be the first time I have not filed an extension in almost 30 years. We shall see how this works out. Look closely at the photo accompanying this journal entry. It is not a snake, it is a piece of rope. I don't know how long I have been taking morning walks, first with Jay and then Dick joined us. This piece of rope has been out in the middle of one of the roads we walk, ever since I have been walking. I decided to start the new year without the rope being there, and I picked it up and threw it away on New Year's Eve. I don't know how it survived in the same spot for all that time, surviving wind, rain, cars, pets and people. But...it is gone now. Tomorrow is the ROMEOs breakfast, and that will be fun. The coming week should not be too busy, but you never know. It is the start of the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment